For the marinade
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 red chilli seeded and finely chopped
• 2 finely chopped cloves garlic
• 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
• 2 tablespoons lime juice
• 2 tablespoons honey
• Finely grated zest and juice half a lemon
• Finely grated zest and juice one orange
• Handful of fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
• 500g boneless chicken cut into chunky cubes
1. Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and cover with a lid/ foil. 2. Add the cubed chicken and marinade for a minimum of 2 hours or even better overnight if you can as this will improve the flavour we have found.
3. Gently thread the chicken onto your Kadai skewers and place them on your skewer rack over the hot Kadai.
4. Turn the skewers whilst cooking which will take approx. 15 mins. Ensure the chicken is thoroughly cooked before serving with rice or potatoes.
5. We enjoyed some Pinot Grigio with these and served with rice. Delicious!
Leave seeds in and up the chilli for some UMPHHH. Possibly try with lamb adding mint or rosemary!